Terms of Service
Updated on Oct 13, 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the https://haicam.tech and https://youipcams.com websites and the YouIPCams Apps operated by us.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Using our Service
For most of our service, you are required to register an account from our mobile app or website. You agree to keep your password confidential and to only log in with your username and password, We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to manage your account information.
The our service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use our service.
We has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
Using our Service does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Service or the content that you access.
If something isn't right or you just change your mind, we are happy to accept a return.
a. Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase
b. If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions, so make sure you post it back to us in good time.
c. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including delivery, any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes but this is pretty rare.
For any physical products sold by us, we provide a 2 year warranty.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis. You will be billed in advance on a recurring charge plan. You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel your pricing plan using your account on our mobile App or website.
If you cancel a subscription, you can ask a refund for any unused subscription period. We will charge a $10 administrative fee for such refund.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for: the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage/loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. but there are certain things that we don't promise about our services.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, neither HAICAM nor its suppliers or distributors make any specific promises about the services. For example, we don't make any commitments about the content within the services, the specific functions of the services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. we provide the services "as is."
Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement to the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
Liability for our Services
When permitted by law, HAICAM, and HAICAM suppliers and distributors, will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of HAICAM, and its suppliers and distributors, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the services again).
In all cases, HAICAM, and its suppliers and distributors, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
Apple Device and Application Terms
These Terms apply to your use of all the Services, including the iPhone and iPad applications available via the Apple, Inc. ("Apple") App Store (the "Application"), but the following additional terms also apply to the Application:
1. Both you and HAICAM acknowledge that the Terms are concluded between you and HAICAM only, and not with Apple, and that Apple is not responsible for the Application or the Content;
2. The Application is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Services for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they are applicable to the Services;
3. You will only use the Application in connection with an Apple device that you own or control;
4. You acknowledge and agree that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application;
5. In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, including those implied by law, you may notify Apple of such failure; upon notification, Apple's sole warranty obligation to you will be to refund to you the purchase price, if any, of the Application;
6. You acknowledge and agree that HAICAM, and not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have in relation to the Application;
7. You acknowledge and agree that, in the event of any third party claim that the Application or your possession and use of the Application infringes that third party's intellectual property rights, HAICAM, and not Apple, will be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such infringement claim;
8. You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and that you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
9. Both you and HAICAM acknowledge and agree that, in your use of the Application, you will comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement which may affect or be affected by such use; and
10. Both you and HAICAM acknowledge and agree that Apple and Apple's subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and that upon your acceptance of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as the third party beneficiary hereof.
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We'll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We'll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service.
If there are any questions regarding this terms, you may contact our support.